- MURMAN - Sustainable Management of Common system of public drinking water supplies across the border area in river Mura basin (Operational Programme Slovenia-Austria 2007-2015 (NLZOH Maribor with Austrian and Slovenian partners);
- Conducting the Pilot program of measures for reducing pollution of drinking water by chemical pollutants in the Maribor drinking water supply area for the 2007-2010 (Pilot project Drava II) (ZZV Maribor with Austrian and Slovenian partners);
- Developing strategy for upgrading the environmental health laboratory services for official control and monitoring in Croatia according to the Acquis requirements.
- Study of the quality and purposes of exploitation of water from well "Barake", Velika Kladuša (ZZV Maribor)
- Establishment of a monitoring program for pesticide residues in food, FARMA/ORGUT
- Capacity assessment of laboratories in pesticide residue analysis, FARMA/ORGUT